Do I have Toxic Mold Poisoning?

Do you know or suspect you have been exposed to mold?

Have you worked or lived in a building where the air vents or ceiling tiles were discolored?

Do you experience recurring respiratory or sinus infections?

Do you have frequent flu-like symptoms (inflammation, joint pain or stiffness)?

Do you have frequent headaches?

Are you fatigued and/or have a skin rash?

Has your doctor or doctors ever said, “I have run every test and can’t find anything.” “There is nothing wrong with you.”  Yet, your body is telling you something is wrong?

Symptoms and signs of mycotoxins poisoning are very different depending on many factors. How this poisoning presents itself depends on:

  • Type of mycotoxin
  • Amount of mycotoxin
  • Duration of poisoning
  • Age of individual
  • Sex
  • Prior health status
  • Other toxins present
  • Dietary status
  • Genetic structure
  • And others

This means there can be a major difference in symptoms between individuals in the population exposed to it.  To some extent it is clear that mycotoxicosis can increase susceptibility to infections, worsen the effect of other toxins present and advance other health conditions.  Although acute poisoning is more obvious and sometimes has grave effects, chronic exposure is much more present in the population in general.  Finally, mycotoxins can cause changes in immune, nervous system, behavior, mood and even development problems like stunting.

If you are experiencing some of these symptoms, consider RealTime Laboratories Urine Mycotoxin Test, to give you the answers you need.

 

June 14, 2018 mold, mycotoxin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *