Are the buildings you live and work in impacting your health? Not sure why you don’t feel as well in your home as you do outside? We are here to help you gain the knowledge you need to take action so you can have the peace of mind that your home is as healthy as it can be.
All homes and buildings have mold so the question isn’t, “have I have been exposed to mold?” It’s “have I been exposed to Toxigenic Mold?” Toxic mold exposure is becoming more widespread as our buildings get older and more water damaged.
A higher rate of headaches, coughing sneezing, sinus issues or trouble breathing can be symptoms of mold exposure. Other health signs include skin and eye irritation, sore throat, asthma and in some cases, death. If you have toxic mold in your home, you are in breathing hazardous Mycotoxins every day.
If you suspect the presence of mold in your home or building, it is best to take action now. It will continue to grow, health issues will likely worsen and the cost to remediate will continue to rise.
Start by having the Environmental Mold and Mycotoxin Assessment (EMMA) performed. With this one test, you can detect 10 of the most toxigenic molds and 15 of the most poisonous mycotoxins.
If the Environmental Mycotoxin Test is positive, consider having the individuals tested with the RTL Clinical Mycotoxin Test to determine if they are positive for the presence of the mycotoxins.