Personalize Your Health with Genetic Testing
INGA (Integrative Nutritional Genetic Analysis) is a customized, private DNA saliva test kit that can measure 602,000 pieces of your DNA
and interpret your results. Health consultants will help you understand your DNA test results and what it could mean to your health.
No physician's order required. Order your test online, today!
As unique individuals, everyone has some level of genetic variation in their DNA. These variants occur because genetic information is copied wrong when the cell is dividing. This variant is called a single nucleotide polymorphism or SNP.
Although most SNPs don’t cause any observable differences, the location and total number of SNPs a person has may influence their susceptibility to health issues, or how an individual reacts to certain medications or a specific food.
WHAT IS INGA?
Using the INGA (Integrative Nutritional Genetic Analysis), we can measure your ability to make and use enzymes that are critical components of your health. The goal is to identify and bring balance to what we call “the good guys” and “the bad guys.”
Good Guys (Boost)
- Nutrient-filled food based nutrition
- Superoxide Dismutase
- Nitric Oxide
- Balanced Neurotransmitters
- Balanced Hormones
Good Guys (Boost)
- Excess Glutamate
- Superoxide Free Radical
- High Sulfites
- High Sulfates
- NOS Uncoupling Peroxynitrite
- High Histamine
- High Ammonia
*This is a current list of the good guys and the bad guys; we are certain this list will grow quickly over time as more research yields new issues on which to focus
What Should I Expect Before, During and After I Collect?
- Once an order is placed through your portal within FGA, an email is sent to the lab for processing.
- A Your Genomic Resource test kit will be sent to the practitioner or the patient/client from the lab, located in New Jersey, to its final destination through UPS or the Postal Service.
- Remove the YGR sleeve. The box containing the collection tube and instructions will have a prepaid return label applied with the labs address – you will need to save this box to submit your samples to the lab.
- The kit will include registration instructions which will allow patients to register their barcode and sign the consent form through their portal.
- Sample Collection
- Please read all directions carefully – DO NOT eat, drink, smoke or chew gum for 30 minutes before collecting the sample.
- Freezing or Icing the sample prior to sending is not required or recommended.
- Simply place in the pre-labeled box and put into a mailbox.
- As of July 2018, the results may take 8-12 weeks to complete.
- An email will be sent informing the practitioner the results have been uploaded into the patient’s file.
Understanding how DNA impacts human health is revolutionizing the future of nutrition. This forward-looking approach of supporting genetic variants is helping people find answers to their health challenges like never before.
By analyzing the results of the INGA, our nutritional consultants will identify any nutritional weaknesses such as missing nutrients or antioxidants and will create a custom nutritional protocol based on your unique genetics. This protocol will supplement your missing nutrients and antioxidants or use nutrients to aid in the production of needed enzymes to ultimately reduce damaging oxidants and support healthy cells. We also may make other recommendations that could include dietary changes and/or suggested detoxification therapies.
Follow up: We’ll follow up with you to monitor your progress and make changes as needed. It is often necessary to go through different phases of nutritional support until we get to a maintenance protocol. The goal is to resolve immediate issues and then start a maintenance program that supports your nutritional health needs.
5 Easy Steps to Order Your INGA Kit
Order your INGA kit today
Provide a saliva sample
Return sample to shipping address
Discover your results
Schedule your consultation
This website is designed to help individuals understand how DNA may impact their nutritional status. No information on this site should be used to determine disease or be considered a treatment for a disease. Viewing this information is for educational purposes only, and does not create a professional health consulting relationship, and by continuing to view this site, you agree that you will not hold the producers of this educational information liable for your health.
It is recommended that you consult with a health professional, knowledgeable about genetic nutrition, to support you in creating a nutritional protocol right for you.
Also, this is an emerging field, and sometimes the way we think genes are impacting us may be revised based upon new research and information.